Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Not as planned, as usual

Well, like the title said, everything was not as planned, at least for now. But really, things are not really good as of now. Nothing much to do and I engulfed in this kinda "handicapped" situation. Frankly speaking, I learned nothing new in the past few months and this is really sickening.

Einstein once said, "Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking". Erk.

Seriously, I don't want myself to fall into "that" category, never. I like to read (not everything, some topics obviously) but I never thought of that until now. I became lazy now, thanks to me who didn't find anything challenging for the past few months.

It's very easy to blame on the situation though, but that's what happened. In reality, *you* shape up to be *who you are* not the situation nor environment nor the people around you.

Now I'm confused. With what should I do next. What should I do? For some obvious reason, only I myself has the knowledge on what should I do with my life. Way to go Captain Obvious.

I need myself some time to think, to really sit down (or stand, walking, whichever deemed suitable) and ponder about everything in life.

"Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler. --Einstein"

No comments: